June was a fairly busy month:
- Went to Sydney for two days to work with Lachlan Hunt on the XBL Primer.
- Finished My PhD confirmation.
- Become a Facebook addict.
- Published Widgets 1.0 Requirements.
July is also going to be pretty intense:
- will try to get the First Public Working Draft of the XBL Primer by the 13th of July.
- Presenting my PhD confirmation on the 25th.
- Going to Melbourne on the 26th to work with Cameron McCormack for two days on a model for the XBL 2.0 Test Suite.
After I come back from Melbourne I go to Oslo for a WAF Face 2 Face to be held at Opera Software.